Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is my policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of my users, we need you to send me a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact link.
4. Provide me the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
You should also be aware that we cannot delete Stream and Files on hosts such as YouTube and other Dedicated Server etc.
Send notifications to: email@example.com
Please allow up to 5 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.
“watchmoviesonlinee.pw” does not host any of the files mentioned. Only points out to links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites. Since I don’t host any files I cannot re-upload it if it have been deleted but can try to find alternate links if you notify me. If you have any clarifications to be made or if you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive, do contact the site owner at firstname.lastname@example.org and the content will be removed or modified accordingly and as fast as possible.